Here in this post you know about How can I delete my supercell ID in Gmail.
How can I delete my supercell ID in Gmail?
- To delete your Supercell ID in Gmail.
- Log in to your account and click on the cog icon in the upper right corner.
- From there, select “Settings”.
- On this page, you can see all your email addresses.
- To remove it, click on the one that contains the name of your game ID
Supercell ID in Gmail
How do I convert my Supercell to Gmail?
You can convert your Supercell to Gmail by following these steps:
Go to Settings and tap on Accounts & Passwords.
Tap Add Accounts, then tap Google.
Enter your email address and password.
Tap Next, then tap Sign in.
How do I delete my Supercell ID permanently?
To permanently delete your Supercell ID, you can contact them through their support email.
Should I use Supercell ID?
Supercell ID is a type of identifier that can be used in your company’s internal systems. However, there are many other identifiers you can use to identify people. For example, you can use their email address or employee number.
How many Supercell IDs are in one device?
Supercells can be created on any device with a web browser, but there are only 2 IDs per device.
What is the best name for COC?
This is difficult. The best name for COC would be the name of its founder and head, which is Tim Cook.