Our website is subject to the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC 512, also known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To send us a copyright notice, you must submit a written notice that must include the following:
- Identification of alleged infringing material and the subject of infringing activity and that such material will be deleted or access disabled or information reasonable enough to allow your the service provider to identify that document. Provid a URL in the email body is the best way to help us locate content and topic as fast.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and penalties for perjury, that the complainant is authorized by an act on behalf of the alleged owner of the alleged violation (Note that pursuant to Section 512 (f) only anyone known and falsely or misrepresent that infringing material and activity could be liable for damages.In other words, DO NOT MAKE A FALSE REQUEST! PLEASE SIR
- A statement that the complainant genuinely believes for that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or and by the law.
- The identification of the copyrighted work is believed to have been infringed and if multiple copyrighted works on an online site are mentioned in a notice or the representative list of those works at the site there.
- Information reasonable enough us to allow the service provider to contact the complainant and such as address, telephone number and, if applicable, email address for contacting the complainant.
- The physical or electronic signature of the authorized person and on behalf of the exclusive owner is alleged by the infringing.
Also, allow us some time to check the details and we remove the content as soon as possible.